[NEohioPAL] Beginning Voice Acting Class Starting Next Saturday

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com
Sun Feb 27 09:05:42 PST 2022

There's not much time to enroll in our upcoming Voice Acting Fundamentals course!

We'll meet Saturdays from March 5 through April 2, from 2:00 to 4:00, at the Colors Audio studios <http://www.colorsaudio.com/map-directions> in Akron for 10 hours of instruction and coaching.

The cost is $600 (plus tax for Ohio residents - total $640.50).

You'll be taught by a successful voice actor with 30 years' experience.  You'll learn in an actual commercial studio <http://www.colorsaudio.com/>.  And we'll limit the number of students, to give you more time on the mic.

What will you learn?

You'll discover how to understand a script, develop a solid acting approach to it, and perform it.  I'll teach you techniques for developing skills that will set you apart from everyone who believes that "voice acting is just talking."

To find out more, or to register, please email Dan Popp at colorsaudio at neo.rr.com.

Here's what past students have said about this training:

Dan’s coaching stretches your voice, your talent and your mind. - Carrie D.

What you taught me was BIG.  You are the first coach who taught me how to have an ear. - Felicia N.

You are a marvelous teacher. I learned so much and had a great time becoming more professional and skilled. - Phil S.

If you're on the fence about taking this class, I highly recommend jumping on board should you be seriously ready to jump into the voiceover world! You'll learn so much in each session from Dan's years of experience. He's very down to earth and gives individualized advice. - David T.

Profoundly worth every penny. - Greg P.