[NEohioPAL] Check out the NEW WEBSITE for Olde Towne Hall Theatre !

Dena M. Warmuth d.m.warmuth8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:29:34 PST 2022

Hello, Cleveland Theatre Community !

Olde Towne Hall Theatre, in North Ridgeville, OH, is continuing to provide
quality and award-winning productions to the Greater Cleveland and
Northeast Ohio community !

For more information about our theatre and productions (including
auditions, cast, production staff, and board members), please check out our
NEW website.

Our NEW and IMPROVED website, where you can reserve and buy tickets, is
www.othtnr.com.   You can also find information on how to *sponsor a
production with a business ad in our program(s).  *

Thank you for your continued support of OTHT, and we hope to see YOU at our
intimate little theatre !

Sincerely,

OTHT Board of Directors