[NEohioPAL] PRESS RELEASE :: IN OUR OWN WORDS :: OUR STORIES :: OUR VOICES :: EPISODE 2

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Mon Feb 28 14:51:30 PST 2022

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE & SUMMEDIA PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS :: IN OUR OWN WORDS ::
OUR STORIES :: OUR VOICES :: EPISODE 2. *

*A VIRTUAL EVENING OF THEATRE AND CONVERSATION. PRESENTED VIA BROADWAY ON
DEMAND. *
*MARCH 17-20th, 2022 (Thursday-Saturday @7pm, Sunday @2pm). *

*Ensemble Theatre and SumMedia Productions present two a**cclaimed
playwrights, one national and one local!*
*Short plays taking on big themes of love, relationships, memory,
discovery, truth, and so much more. Join us for an amazing virtual evening
of theatre, celebrating these amazing stories, and these amazing artists!
This is the second "episode" of a series we started in April of 2021, that
we hope to continue both in person and virtually for a long time to come! *

*:: This Episode is supported in part by a grant from The Harry K. & Emma
R. Fox Charitable Foundation :: *
*NIGHT VISION :: By DOMINIQUE MORISSEAU :: Directed by NATHAN HENRY*
Ayanna and Ezra witness a woman getting beaten on the street by a man in a
hooded sweatshirt.  After they diffuse the situation they return to their
apartment to call the police. However, when they discover how their
accounts of the attacker differ, both are left questioning the truth of
what they saw.
Starring :: *Nicole Sumlin** a*s Aiyana :: and :: * *Eugene Sumlin** *as
Ezra* :: *(*Denotes Member of Actors' Equity Association)*

*TRADE FLOWERS FOR SALT :: By INDIA NICOLE BURTON :: Directed by JEANNINE
GASKIN*By a chance encounter two old lovers, who haven’t seen each other in
several years, find each other in a small Café, in Riverdale, Michigan. As
they talk their love for each other is rekindled. Lola is getting married
and Denver, well Denver is the same charming woman Lola left on a rainy
day, in her dorm, ...years ago.
Starring :: *Corlesia Smith* as *Lola* and *Maya Jones *as *Denver.*

*All virtual tickets are $15.  March 17th-20th. Thurs.-Saturday @7pm.
Sunday at 2pm.   *The performances will be streamed each night via *Broadway
on Demand*, and your ticket price will help support more amazing
productions in this series!
*Post show talkbacks with our actors, directors, and playwrights!  *

*For tickets & more information on this fantastic event, the amazing
scripts, the talented artists , talkbacks scheduled, updates & more, visit
our website. **https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/in-our-own-words-2
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/in-our-own-words-2>*

*Fill the virtual houses! You don't want to miss this amazing program! *
We look forward to seeing you in our virtual audience!

*216-321-2930 | info at ensemble-theatre.org
<info at ensemble-theatre.org> | www.ensembletheatrecle.org
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/> *