[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is building a Metaverse

Prelude2Cinema prelude2cinemaca at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 03:03:44 PST 2022

Prelude2Cinema is building a Metaverse

“Metaverse” is the new “Blockchain” and in the way that Blockland Cleveland involved the community, Prelude2Cinema wants to involve the community in building our Metaverse, which will be using a lot of the elements from our pitch “Starving Artists 2 Working Artists,” which launched at the Cleveland Leadership Center 2021 Accelerate event. While paying homage to the Blockland Cleveland model, there will be distinct differences. This is an evolving model but there is a Facebook group and the second phase of our nonprofit campaign. Follow Prelude2Cinema  for More news  or please contact Cinema Czar Alex P. Michaels at alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023131095225133/?ref=share

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Cell 408-203-6981
Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
"Starving Artists 2 Working Artists”

Emmy winning writer
Founder of Prelude2Cinema
2020 Cuyahoga County Arts & Culture Grant
Finalist Tech Throwdown 2021 at Greater Cleveland Partnership Week