[NEohioPAL] VICTORIA WOODHULL: SHATTERING GLASS CEILINGS

Bette Lou Higgins blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sun Mar 6 08:29:45 PST 2022

Ohioan Victoria Woodhull made history by becoming the first woman to run
for president in 1872 and Eden Valley and FilmAffects plan to make a movie
about her!  Plans are in the final stages, but we are still seeking funding
for the project. If you ever wanted to be involved in making a movie, now's
your chance! Our goal is to raise an additional $10,000 to begin production
in April, so please join our campaign NOW to help us meet this goal and
bring this remarkable story to life.  ALL donations are gratefully accepted.

Want more information about Victoria Woodhull or this project or have ideas
on how to help with fundraising ?  Just contact us at the e-mail below —
we’d love to talk to you about it.

As a not-for-profit corporation, your donation is tax-deductible. You can
donate on-line with a credit card or you can send us a check.  For complete
information visit https://tinyurl.com/vwdoc

Your donation may not get Victoria elected president,

but it WILL help us tell her story

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises