[NEohioPAL] TRANSITIONING FROM THE STAGE TO ON-CAMERA acting classes

Will F. Moore actors.starter.kit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:14:57 PST 2022

Please disregard my previous entry with typos. Please post this one instead
with corrections. Thank you.

Acting classes start on Sunday, March 13 for those wanting acting
instruction in transitioning from stage acting to on-camera acting. These
classes will prepare you to audition for films and TV. Text your name and
"ON-CAMERA" to 216-223-8323 for info.