[NEohioPAL] NEAR WEST THEATRE SEEKS MUSICAL DIRECTORS

Michael Stein mstein0001 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:18:23 PST 2022

Near West Theatre is currently taking applications for Musical Directors
for its 2022/2023 Season.  We are currently and specifically looking for a
Musical Director for our 2022 Summer Production.  Because we have not yet
announced the season, we can only say that this production is a Rock N Roll
musical to be performed by teens and young adults.  The dates for this
production are as follows;

•            Concept meetings will begin in early April with dates TBD.

•            Auditions – Last week of April.  Saturday April 30th and
Sunday May 1st are currently the dates set.

•            Callbacks – The following weekend.  Sunday May 8th

•            Rehearsals – Begin Monday May 23rd with rehearsals each
following week on Sundays through Wednesdays until *July* 6th.

•            Dry tech – Saturday *July* 9th.

•            Tech Sunday –*July* 10th.

•            Tech Week – *July* 11th thru *July* 14th

•            Show dates –  *July* 15 – 16 – 22 – 23 – 24 – 28 – 29 – 30 –
31.

Please reply by email to Michael Stein

*mstein at nearwestthatre.org <mstein at nearwestthatre.org> *

We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.