[NEohioPAL] Creative team positions open for HBTI's production of JOSEPH, summer 2022

Beatrice Katz bkatz at hb.edu
Tue Mar 15 13:48:46 PDT 2022

*Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute has creative team positions on for the
summer 2022 production of **JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT * July
14-July 24, 2022

Open positions include: Set Designer, Lighting Designer, Technical Director
and Stage Manager. *Joseph* will be presented on the Main Stage at Hathaway
Brown School, in Shaker Heights, for 8 performances from July 14-July 24,
2022. We are looking for people who are creative, innovative and good
collaborators to join our team. The open design positions may be combined
or hired separately depending on skills. The Stage Manager should have some
experience working with children and young adults. These are all salaried
positions.

At HBTI we seek diversity and inclusion in all of our hires.

If interested, please send your cover letter, resume, and some photos of
past work ( for the design positions) to HBTI Director, Bebe Weinberg Katz
at bkatz at hb.edu

If you would like more information about HBTI and all we do, check out this
link hbti 2022
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okI_3rq00Ll5PA4oYZMnFBYoKWra5fHoHJzlQ5Y2sDg/edit?usp=sharing>