[NEohioPAL] On Camera Acting for Kids/Parents of Actors!

Lauren Nichols 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Wed Mar 16 09:45:32 PDT 2022

Auditioning Bootcamp Kids/Parent
*Registration-
https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/auditioning-bootcamp-kids-parent/
<https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/auditioning-bootcamp-kids-parent/>*

*Date & Time*

Thursdays from 03/17/2022 to 04/07/2022
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm

*Location*
1st Team Actors Studio
294 Crocker Park Blvd
Westlake, OH 44145

*Price*
$155.00

*Age*
6-11

*About this Event*

*This specialty class runs March 17th- April 7th*

We get emails all the time from parents about how to help their kids who
have shown an interest in acting for the camera! So much so, that we
designed an entire 4 week class around it!

Our instructors will work with the parents on how to put their young actors
on tape, how to edit/send files, how to submit to agents, how to coach
their young actor for auditions based on the sides and all the practical
do’s and don’ts! So many parents want to encourage their young actor, but
don’t know where to start. We want to help give a practical working
knowledge of this business.

Kids will work simultaneously on audition technique and will present their
skills on camera and watch their auditions back to receive constructive
pointers. Our instructors, Lucy Grimm and Paige Elizabeth both work as
Casting Assistants for Angela Boehm Casting, which makes them uniquely
qualified to guide our youngest actors (and the parents who help them!) as
they jump into the world of acting.