[NEohioPAL] con-con seeking Black Male for Regional Premiere of LOG CABIN by Jordan Harrison

Cory Molner cmolner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 10:24:11 PDT 2022

Log Cabin by Jordan Harrison, directed by Eva Nel Brettrager & Cory Molner
is seeking a Black Male for the role of CHRIS (CHRIS, EZRA's Husband. Mid 30’s, black.)
All roles in this production will receive a stipend ($400).

Theater policy requires all production participants to be vaccinated against COVID.

ABOUT THE PLAY:

It’s a faraway age of hope and inclusivity; in other words, it’s 2015. When a tight-knit circle of married gays and lesbians – comfy in the new mainstream – see themselves through the eyes of their rakish transgender pal, it’s clear that the march toward progress is anything but unified. With stinging satire and acute compassion, Jordan Harrison’s pointed comedy charts the breakdown of empathy that happens when we think our rights are secure, revealing conservative hearts where you’d least expect. It’s a faraway age of hope and inclusivity; in other words, it’s 2015. When a tight-knit circle of married gays and lesbians – comfy in the new mainstream – see themselves through the eyes of their rakish transgender pal, it’s clear that the march toward progress is anything but unified. With stinging satire and acute compassion, Jordan Harrison’s pointed comedy charts the breakdown of empathy that happens when we think our rights are secure, revealing conservative hearts where you’d least expect.

PRODUCTION DATES:

May 20- June 11 (Thu-Sat evenings)

Need info:

For further information and for scheduling an audition, contact the director, Eva Nel Brettrager at evanel.brettrager89 at gmail.com.

Cory MolnerExecutive Artistic Director, convergence-continuum Theater(He/Him/His)