[NEohioPAL] COME DANCE WITH US - Hiring Youth Dance Teachers in Cleveland!

Cleveland, Dance To EvOLvE cleveland at dancetoevolve.com
Sat Mar 19 08:25:54 PDT 2022

*Greetings Neohiopal Community!*
*_____________________________________________________*

*DANCE TO EVOLVE IS SEEKING DANCE AND ARTS EDUCATORS EXCITED TO TEACH,
SPREAD JOY, AND GROW!*

                                                  [image: Dance To Evolve
Logo Large.jpg]

DO YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST TEACHER YOU CAN BE? COME DANCE WITH US!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

*Immediately hiring Dance Teachers w**ho are driven to learn with flexible
availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday from 3pm to 7pm, and/or Saturdays from
9am to 12pm. Classes are primarily in the Beachwood and Shaker Heights
area. These are combination classes of either tap/ballet and hip hop for
kids!*

*Must be vaccinated to be considered**

*WHAT MAKES DANCE TO EVOLVE UNIQUE?:* Dance To EvOLvE is a mobile dance
company as we don't have just a 'one' home base studio. Through our
exceptional teachers, we are able to offer high quality classes in
recreation centers, schools and other venues all throughout the
Cleveland area (San Diego and Chicago too)! Our mission is to evolve, not
only a student's dance technique, but their overall being!

*CHECK US OUT! <http://www.dancetoevolve.com/>*

Check out our testimonials on www.dancetoevolve.com and our Facebook
page/Instagram.

*WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?:*

*Class Type:* Children's Ballet / Tap / Hip Hop

*Location: *Beachwood and Shaker Heights

*Schedule:* Depends on *your* location! We schedule your classes so that it
is convenient for you. Approximately 3pm to 7pm on weekdays and 9am to 12pm
on Saturday mornings.
*Compensation:* Hourly rate is dependent on experience and class size,
ranging from $23-$36 per hour. Also offer: Flexible Schedule, Paid admin
time, Bonus potential, and an ongoing Professional Development Training
Program.

*THINGS TO KNOW:*

*Our Teachers Are Fun, Dynamic, Energetic, Animated, Personable and No
Drama. Save the Drama for the Stage!
* You Must Be Professional, Consistent, Reliable, Communicative, Organized,
and Love To Have Fun!
* Believe in your potential because you have the 'X' factor? We love that!
We have a great teacher training program for the candidates who need a
little more development and fundamental tools to be the best they can be!
* Must LOVE and enjoy spending time with children and young teens (We love
tiny tots! No advanced classes or competitions here).
* Must have excellent class/time management skills while also creating an
exciting and supportive environment.

*LET'S HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU! *

*Email us at Rachel at dancetoevolve.com <Rachel at dancetoevolve.com> and
include your availability, styles and ages you enjoy teaching, vaccination
status, and why you feel you would be a great DANCE TO EvOLvE teacher.
Looking forward to hearing from you!*
~ The Dance to EvOLvE Team!

*Dance To EvOLvE *I Dance Today For Your Life Tomorrow
*Dance Classes
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/dance-classes/schedule/> *& Camps
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/summer-dance-camps/>, Birthdays
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/dance-birthday-party/>, Preschools