[NEohioPAL] ACTOR FACTORY OHIO Spring Acting Schedule

Will F. Moore actors.starter.kit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:24:12 PDT 2022

Hello fellow actors. I'm Will F. Moore, a SAG actor & I cast talent for on
camera projects (commercials, TV shows, feature films, shorts, indies,
industrials, online/new media). You name it I've acted in it or cast it.
This has lead to me being an acting coach and forming ACTOR FACTORY OHIO,
which specializes in developing Cleveland/Akron/Lorain area actors
wanting opportunities on-camera. My tactics are like no other and my
students can confirm that I can possibly make the difference in your acting
pursuit. Whether in it for a career or fun, ACTOR FACTORY OHIO can assist
you without breaking your bank. I teach skills in auditioning, scene study,
improvisation, and more. I also consult my students with knowledge needed
for the business aspect of acting. Classes are held in Greater Cleveland
area (various locations to serve you). Check out our Spring/Summer schedule
and see if there is a class or course for you or family/friends..

*TRANSITIONING FROM STAGE TO ON-CAMERA ACTING *
This course focuses on getting stage actors to adjust to on-camera acting
and auditioning in a group class setting. Four 90 minute group sessions
every Saturday April 2-April 30--except 24th. Adults 18 and up. Text "ON
CAMERA" with your name and email address to 216-223-8323 for info.

*YOUTH ACTING*
This course focuses on getting youth actors (new and experienced) skills
and development for on-camera acting in a group class setting. Four 90
minute group sessions on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from April 2-April
30--except 10th, 17th, 24th. For kids/teens between 10-13 & 14-17. Text
"YOUTH" with your parent(s) name and email address to 216-223-8323 for
info.

*IMPROVISATION*
This course focuses on acting development in improvisation and adlib in a
group class setting. Three 90 minute group sessions every Sunday April
3-May 1--except 17th, 24th. For adults 18 and up. Text "IMPROV" with your
name and email address to 216-223-8323 for info.

*ALL THINGS ACTING*
This course focuses on an array of vast acting topics from the
basic essentials to intermediate acting development and auditioning
improvement. The three 90 minute group sessions Sunday afternoons on
March 27, April 10, May 1. For adults 18 and up. Text "ACA" with your name
and email address to 216-223-8323 for info.

Reference me here: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3572825/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0.

Hope to work with you soon.

Wil F. Moore
ACTOR FACTORY OHIO, Founder/Instructor
SCREEN ACTORS GUILD, Member
LILLIAN PYLES CASTING, Casting Associate