[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Letter Carriers Band

Cleveland Letter Carrier Band clevelandlettercarrierband at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 22:50:36 PDT 2022

Two items:
1. The Cleveland Letter Carriers band is always looking for new members.
Our band has a long, storied history, having been founded in 1890. Please
look at our Facebook page. Rehearsals start Thursday, March 24, at 7:15 at
the Brooklyn Heights United Church of Christ, 2005 W. Schaaf Road, or you
may email Debbie, the band manager, at this email address.

2. We have two boxes of music to give away. One consists of vintage
marching band pieces, perhaps ten songs. The second box has vintage concert
band pieces that no longer suit our needs but that we hate to simply throw
away. Contact Debbie at this email address if you'd like this music.

Thank you.