[NEohioPAL] PAID TECHNICAL STAFF NEEDED FOR PULLING FLY ROPES

Tricia Dever triciadever91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:32:57 PDT 2022

PAID TECHNICAL STAFF NEEDED FOR PULLING FLY ROPES - middle school
performance of Peter Pan in May

paid technical position. For the performance of Peter Pan at the palace
theater in Canton Ohio, we are seeking operators for the fly system.
Needing four (4) individuals. Individuals must be able to lift a 30 pound
suitcase and have good knees and back. This is an hourly PAID position.
(perfect for college students were home for the summer or local to the
area, theater technical staff looking for experience on fly system)

LOCATION: Palace Theatre, Canton, Ohio

TRAINING: Training will be done during the times below. All training will
be conducted by a professional from the fly company being hired from out of
state.

TIME COMMITMENT (must be available for ALL of the following):
Monday, May 2nd: 5:00-7:00pm
Tuesday, May 3rd: 8:00am-11:30am AND 3:30-7:30pm
Wednesday, May 4th: noon-7:30pm
Thursday, May 5th: 9:00am-11:30am AND 6:00-9:00pm
Friday, May 6th: 6:00-9:00pm

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Email Tricia Dever at triciadever91 at gmail.com