[NEohioPAL] Valley Forge HS presents The Wizard of Oz

John Roberts john.d.roberts21 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:56:05 PDT 2022

Good Day Area High School Theatre departments and all Community Theatres!
The Valley Forge Theater Arts Club, (The former Drama Club) is very proud
to announce that our theater is back up and running!  After a 6 year
hiatus, our theater is open and running again.

Thanks to many Valley Forge alumni and help from Normandy Cosmetology
class, we are proud to present our spring musical of the WIZARD OF OZ!

Our performances are Friday, April 8th 7:00 p.m., Saturday, April 9th, 7:00
p.m., and Sunday April 10th at 2:00 p.m. We will be showing off the talents
of our high school performers and crew!  Our students have worked extremely
hard to master all of their crafts.  From acting, singing, dancing, and
building the sets, our Valley Forge students have worked with diligence on
producing a show from a theater that hasn’t  been a proper working theater
for 6 years.

The director and Asst. director are both Valley Forge graduates, as well as
the acting coach, costumer, and the support of the Musical Director who is
a great supporter of the arts for Parma City Schools and Valley Forge! Our
stage manager and tech director have done an amazing job teaching our High
School crew .

We hope to see our Alumni, friends, family, and supporters of the arts,
come and see the wonderfulness of bringing the Theater Arts back to the
Valley Forge stage.  Thank you all for your support!

As the saying goes…. There is no place like home!

Katie Del Vichio Fox