[NEohioPAL] Musician Needed for Charity Event

JimL jim at thelevines.com
Fri Mar 25 07:55:43 PDT 2022

Forbes House, the Domestic Violence Shelter servicing Lake and Geauga
Counties is having a Mother's Day Tea on Friday, May 6th from 11:30 AM -
2:00 PM. We are looking for a musician or musicians to play background
music during the event. Forbes House is a 501c(3) charitable organization.

While we are looking for someone to donate their time (which would be tax
deductible), I am willing to trade Photography Services for music. I have a
professional photography studio in Mentor. So if you would trade music for
headshots, portraits, etc. I am more than happy to do so.

I am a member of the Board of Directors of Forbes House. You can email me,
but the quickest way to reach me is by text at the number below.
--
Jim Levine
(216) 849-1119