[NEohioPAL] Forbidden Broadway is "nonstop laughter from beginning to end"! 5 More Shows

Western Reserve Playhouse dawnwrp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:43:40 PDT 2022

Western Reserve Playhouse

presents:

“FORBIDDEN BROADWAY’S GREATEST HITS”

A Musical Revue Created and Written by Gerard Alessandrini

Directed by Dawn Sniadak-Yamokoski  - Musical Direction by Bryan Bird

Show Dates: March 25th through April 9th, 2022

SYNOPSIS:

This hilarious musical revue is making its return to WRP, after its first
hit performance in 2017! In this long-running Off-Broadway musical revue,
Broadway’s greatest musical legends meet Broadway’s greatest satirists.
This is a hilarious, loving, and endlessly entertaining tribute to some of
the theatre’s greatest stars and songwriters.

“Wonderful! There’s no Broadway like Forbidden Broadway” Entertainment
Weekly

“Consistently riotous!” - NY Times

“Gut-bustingly funny! It’s a Forbidden pleasure” - NY Post

“Even if you’ve never been within 1000 miles of Broadway you’ll still love
Forbidden Broadway” - Boca Raton News

WRP is thrilled to welcome back to our stage Don Bernardo, Bernadette
Hisey, and Jay Hill from the original 2017 cast. Additionally, we welcome
back Kevin Kelly (Broadway Christmas Carol), Patrick Hanlon (Assassins),
Emily Sedmack (I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change), and Braelin
Andrzejewski (Assassins). We are thrilled to introduce actors Emma Figge
and Robert Kowalewski to our mainstage for the first time!

Director – Dawn Sniadak-Yamokoski * Musical Director – Bryan Bird * Stage
Manager - Tiffany Bird * Choreographer - Jailyn Harris * Prop Designer -
Sue Snyder * Set Build – James Gremba

“Forbidden Broadway’s Greatest Hits” by Gerard Alessandrini. Shows run from
March 25th to April 9th, 2022. Friday and Saturday shows are at 8PM with
doors opening at 7:30 PM and Sunday’s at 2PM with doors opening at 1:30PM.
Tickets are $25.00 for Adults and $20.00 for Students & Seniors. Tickets
can be purchased online at www.thewrp.org or at the door.

The Western Reserve Playhouse is a fully masked facility at this time.
Masks are required for entry.  All of our actors, staff, and volunteers are
fully vaccinated.  As with the ever changing Covid climate our Covid
Procedures could change at a moment's notice, please follow our website and
social media accounts for updated information.

TITLE: Forbidden Broadway’s Greatest Hits

BY: Gerard Alessandrini

VENUE AND ADDRESS: 3326 Everett Road, Bath, Ohio 44268

RUN DATES: March 25th through April 9th

TIMES OF SHOWS: Fridays and Saturdays 8:00PM – April 3rd, 2022 at 2:00PM

TICKETS: $20.00

BOX OFFICE: 330-620-7314

WEB: thewrp.org