[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Chagrin Arts A Midsummer Night's Dream Are This Weekend!

Margaret Reardon mreardon at chagrinarts.org
Tue Mar 29 12:23:53 PDT 2022

*William Shakespeare's  A Midsummer Night's Dream *
*Translated by Jeff Whitty*

*Directed by: Derdriu RingPresented by Chagrin Arts and the City of Solon*

   - *Auditions:* *April 1st from 5-8pm and April 2nd 4-7pm *
      -  Our Redeemer Lutheran Church  7196 Som Center Rd, Solon, Ohio 44139
      -  Casting Age = 16 yrs +
      - *Call Backs: April 21st 6-9pm *
      - Chagrin Arts 88 N. Main Street Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022 (parking
      in the back of the building)
   - *Rehearsal Dates: June 27 through August 5, 2022*
      -  Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
      - *Performance Dates: August 6 & 7 and August 13 & 14*
      - Performances  outside at Solon Community Park. Rain space Our
      Redeemer Lutheran Church
   - Actor's will be paid on the final performance.
   - *Please sign up for a time slot.* Contact Megan Mingus at
*mmingus at chagrinarts.org
   <mmingus at chagrinarts.org>* to sign up and with any questions.
   - *Please bring  a headshot and resume in person or submit
   electronically* to *mmingus at chagrinarts.org <mmingus at chagrinarts.org>*
   - Please *bring any conflict dates* to the audition.
   - Please have *one 2 min monologue prepared and one song 16 bars a
   capella, no longer.*

--
Margaret Reardon
Community Engagement Coordinator