[NEohioPAL] Cleveland is home to one the world’s premiere acting schools! Are you ready to hone your craft?

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 11:51:01 PDT 2022

Hi All,
The expansion to online acting classes opened the doors to students all across the world. We are so grateful for this opportunity and proud of the impact we have been able to make in a virtual setting.

With that said, we still have our in-person classes right here in downtown Cleveland and if you are local you have a unique opportunity to train with Houde instructors in an in-person setting.

Take advantage of this opportunity and come join us!

We offer a free class audit so you can come and see what it’s like, and if it’s a fit for you.

What’s holding you back? Are you ready to take the next steps?

Let us guide you on your path.

Our instructors are knowledgable, our community is supportive, and our students  book!

For more info on classes click here:
https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration?category=In-Person+Classes

For a free class click here:

Contact — Houde School of Acting