[NEohioPAL] This Weekend @Imposters Theater - live improv shows and our weekly free improv jam

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:18:51 PDT 2022

*This Weekend @Imposters Theater*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=131a295689&e=8aeda9a7f9>

*This Improvised Life*
Friday 04/01 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=3b6e9158ed&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This Improvised Life combines some of Cleveland's best storytellers with
some of Cleveland's best improvisers to give you a blend of comedy,
spontaneity, and heart you won't find anywhere else in town.

*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=fa05d2b452&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.
Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Lauren Francis

*Imposters Improv Grad Night @Forest City Brewery*
Sunday 04/03 7pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=314c27274c&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Come out to support Imposters Theater’s Improv Grad Night featuring Michael
Busch’s Level 2 & Ryan Santa’s Level 3 Improv Classes and a special guest
set from The Imposters Society!