[NEohioPAL] Hiring Dance Instructors for Summer 2022 and Upcoming School Year!

Dance Arts by Regina danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:33:11 PDT 2022

Dance Arts studios, in Tremont and North Royalton, is looking for highly
qualified and passionate dance instructors for our Summer 2022 and
2022-2023 school year.

Our studios are inclusive and positive communities where dance is taught as
a way to develop character and build connection. We believe real technique
can be taught with compassion and respect for each individual student.

We are looking for teachers in a variety of styles with a potential to work
at either or both locations. Looking especially for someone who is
excellent with the 3-6 age range! Also looking for an intermediate/advanced
contemporary teacher.

If you are interested, please send resume, including references, to
DanceArtsbyRegina at gmail.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>