[NEohioPAL] OPENS TONIGHT! Ten Below: The 23rd Annual One Act Festival at Fine Arts

Ann Hedger ahedger at fineartsassociation.org
Fri Apr 1 05:49:23 PDT 2022

THE 23rd ANNUAL ONE ACT FESTIVAL: TEN BELOW IS BACK!!!

Directed by Ann Hedger

This exciting project, conceived by Ann Hedger, has been a staple of our performance season for over 20 years. Ann combed through over 700 submissions from all over the world to come up with 11 pieces to produce. Submissions came from 41 of the 50 states as well as 16 different countries!

These one-acts were originally scheduled to be performed in March of 2020 but were rudely interrupted by the COVID pandemic.  So, everything was put on hold until times became safer, and they are now BACK.  We are doing the original 11 one acts we chose way back in 2019 with 13 of the actors that were originally cast.  We are excited to be able to FINALLY present them beginning April 1 thru April 10!

Performances:

  *   April 1, 2, 8, & 9 @ 7:30 p.m.
  *   April 3 & 10 @ 2:00 p.m.

Single Tickets: All tickets $20.00

For more information about the Festival or to purchase online tickets, go to https://www.fineartsassociation.org/performance/

Tickets are also available by calling 440-951-7500.

The Fine Arts Association

38660 Mentor Avenue, Willoughby 44094

440-951-7500