[NEohioPAL] OUR COUNTRY'S GOOD Daily Blog Posts and Open Rehearsals

Craig Joseph craigjose at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:39:51 PDT 2022

Seat of the Pants' yearlong process of producing Timberlake Wertenbaker's
OUR COUNTRY'S GOOD is now open to the public. We've been rehearsing since
October and will produce in August, but between now and then, there are
three ways you can follow along and engage with the artistic goings-on:

1) *Follow our daily blog *with posts and ruminations from cast members,
designers, and other members of the production team at:
https://seatofthepants.org/our-countrys-good-2022

2) *Join us and observe a rehearsal;* if you're interested in sitting in
and watching - live or on Zoom - e-mail craig at seatofthepants.org.

3) *Donate to our annual fundraising campaign*, raising $30,000 by April
30th at: https://seatofthepants.org/donate