[NEohioPAL] Confident, aligned, and letting your magic shine through online

Megan Kuhar megan at megan-kuhar.com
Wed Apr 6 12:46:30 PDT 2022

If you're an artist or musician struggling with social media/promotion or
technology, this post is for you.

My name is Megan Kuhar and I'm a faculty member at Baldwin Wallace
Conservatory of Music, as well as a certified Life + Success Coach and
Clinical Hypnotherapist.

I help my clients feel grounded so they can share their magic online.

Click here to learn more about how I can help with a Breakthrough Day >>
<https://www.megan-kuhar.com/breakthrough>

*Just imagine...*

You’ve uncovered your most magical vibration
in your social media + marketing content

You’re channeling content easily every day

You’re using tech easily whenever you need to

You’re finally looking forward to sharing your gifts
with the world and reaching your ideal audience online

Finding your state of flow with your creativity is easy,
and it can be the same with your business:

Embracing the art of intuitive entrepreneurship to sell easily and
effortlessly online.

she/her/hers

Trauma-Informed Life + Success Coach

    Host, Artist Magic <http://megan-kuhar.com/podcast> Podcast