[NEohioPAL] Expressive Readers wanted as we Explore the Poetry of the 1619 Project for National Poetry Month

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Sun Apr 10 07:12:34 PDT 2022

The Poetry of  The 1619 ProjectTuesday April 26 at 7 pm via Zoom

Le me know if you would like to participate to read these poems out loud to bring them to life
Check out the details of the event here and contact me with any questions.
Thanks Margaret

   - #1619_project

Share with friends
Share on FacebookShare on Facebook MessengerShare on LinkedinShare on TwitterShare by Email

The Poetry of the 1619 Project Tickets, Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite