[NEohioPAL] Cultural Arts Internships PAID- FRENCH CREEK THEATRE

Erin Moran ekm124007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:42:23 PDT 2022

French Creek Nature Center is looking for a Cultural Arts intern to aid
with our summer theatre camp, youth production, hosted season schedule, and
main stage productions.

Pay Rate: Minimum wage to $25 per hour, commensurate with employee’s
experience. Interns can work more than 6 months and up to 28 hours per week.

Interested applicants should apply and submit a résumé by 4:30 p.m. on May
6, 2022. Apply here: Lorain County Metropolitan Park District - Cultural
Arts Intern - French Creek Nature Center (paylocity.com)
<https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/998597>

Email emoran at loraincountymetroparks.com for questions.
Requirements

Sharing house managing responsibilities with French Creek Staff for both
guest artists and in-house productions (evenings). Aiding in theatre camp
activities and classes (during the day). Acting as Stage Manager or
Assistant Director of our youth production of Shrek Jr. (during the
work-week/day). Providing crew support for our outdoor production
(evenings). Aiding in cultural arts programming preparations and events.
Providing support with our box office and offering customer support.

Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license. New employees must
satisfactorily complete a background check. Lorain County Metropolitan Park
District policy prohibits hiring new employees who are tobacco users.

Lorain County Metro Parks is an equal opportunity employer.