[NEohioPAL] PAID CASTING - Campaign Commercial

colekornell at yahoo.com colekornell at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 21:08:27 PDT 2022

*Must be available this weekend 4/16 or 4/17*

CGO - Creative Governmental Outreach is casting for a political campaign tv commercial for this upcoming May 3rd Primary election. This 30 second ad will be featured on the Fox News channel and digital ads through May 2nd.
Please email your headshot and resume to ckornell at cgoworks.com
CHARACTERS:
   - Lawyer (Male, 20s-40s)
   - Woman Victim#1 (Female, 20s-30s)
   - Woman Victim#2 (Female, 20s-30s)
   - Taxpayer#1 (Male, 40s-60s+)
   - Taxpayer#2 (Female, 40s-60s+)
We want these characters to feel and look like real people. If interested, we will reply with more information on the role and project.
Hopefully, you are excited to also be a part of the democratic/campaigning process.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your submissions.
*Must be available this weekend 4/16 or 4/17*