[NEohioPAL] Call for Artists - CPH Summer Camps

Casting casting at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Apr 15 11:53:52 PDT 2022

CALL FOR ARTISTS: CPH Seeks Specialized Aartists for Summer Programming!

Cleveland Play House is contracting local artists to lead projects in connection with our educational summer programming at several CMSD schools. Specialized Artists will be responsible for planning and implementing an artistic project with students at one of our summer programming sites. The medium of the project is up to the artist's specialty; artists should submit a proposal for their project for consideration. For example, projects may be focused on visual arts, music, dance, costume design, puppetry, prop making, etc.

The program is 1:00 - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday from June 27 - July 29 (5 weeks).

For more information, and to submit your proposal, please see the Request for Proposals here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48ke9zdedkx2ybo/RFP%20-%20Specialized%20Artists%20Summer%202022.docx?dl=0