[NEohioPAL] Adult Ballet & Modern/Contemporary Classes in Fairview Park

Liz Conway liz at themovementproject.org
Mon Apr 18 11:37:12 PDT 2022

Come dance with us at The Movement Project. We hold weekly classes open to
professional/college/adult movers at our space in Fairview Park! Classes
can be purchased as class card packs or a single class. Take a look at our
website for more information on class styles and levels. See you there!

*Address: *21547 LORAIN ROAD, FAIRVIEW PARK, OHIO 44126

*MONDAYS *

8:45 - 9:55 am: *Ballet Company Class*

10:00 - 11:00 am *Modern/Contemporary Company Class*

*WEDNESDAYS *

7:00 - 8:00 pm: *Modern/Contemporary All Levels/Adult*

*Class Registration: https://www.themovementproject.org/weeklyclasses
<https://www.themovementproject.org/weeklyclasses>*

--
*Liz Conway*