[NEohioPAL] job openings at Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute

Beatrice Katz bkatz at hb.edu
Wed Apr 20 10:10:15 PDT 2022

*Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute positions open for the summer*

*Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute, renowned summer theatre intensive,
located in Shaker Heights, OH, has faculty and creative team positions on
for the summer 2022 *

*Open faculty positions include*: Instructors in the PRIME division.
Children entering 1st - 3rd grade. This is a 5 week, full time position
from July 5- Aug 5 with the possibility of an added 2 weeks in June. The
PRIME division instructors will work on a team that includes a music
teacher, a dance teacher, interns and counselors. At HBTI we seek diversity
and inclusion in all of our hires.

*Open Creative Team positions include*: Set Designer, Lighting Designer,
Technical Director *Joseph* will be presented on the Main Stage at Hathaway
Brown School, in Shaker Heights, for 8 performances from July 14-July 24,
2022. We are looking for people who are creative, innovative and good
collaborators to join our team. The open design positions may be combined
or hired separately depending on skills. These are all salaried positions. At
HBTI we seek diversity and inclusion in all of our hires.

If interested please send your cover letter, resume, and some photos of
past work ( for the design positions) to HBTI Director, Bebe Weinberg Katz
at bkatz at hb.edu

If you would like more information about HBTI and all we do, check out this
link hbti 2022
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1okI_3rq00Ll5PA4oYZMnFBYoKWra5fHoHJzlQ5Y2sDg/edit?usp=sharing>