[NEohioPAL] High-fidelity audio recording for your spring or summer performances

Jerry Popiel japopiel at oh.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 14:04:23 PDT 2022

Recording audio engineer available for your spring and summer performances! High-fidelity live sound recording on site, premium Neumann/Shure/Rode mics and signal chain, flexible and affordable pricing. Check out my complete producer/engineer profile at https://soundbetter.com/profiles/261736-jerry-popiel. Reply to management at jerrypopiel.com or contact me through the Soundbetter site.

PROFILE

High-fidelity orchestral, soloists, musicals, folk rock and indie rock are my sweet spots. On-site recording + remote mixing and production. Over 20 years of multi-track production experience, great ears + premium equipment.

On-site tracking plus remote music production, instrumentation and mixing from Cleveland, Ohio. I work in Logic Pro X and can take your music from your simple demo to finished track. I like working with orchestras, soloists, singer/songwriters or soloists and specialize in natural-sounding, vintage or classic acoustic and electric sounds... but can also give tracks a modern edge if that's what you need. I've licensed music in film and video game apps.

I have over two decades of recording experience, having started on multi-track tape and now working exclusively in Logic Pro X. Helping others make music is a labor of love for me.