[NEohioPAL] This Week @Imposters Theater - Improv Level 1 Begins Sunday, Sitcom Writing Workshop, & More!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:24:10 PDT 2022

*This Week @Imposters Theater*
Improv Level 1 Begins Sunday - ONLY THREE SPOTS LEFT!
SIGN UP/MORE INFO
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=4a4b3a4245&e=8aeda9a7f9>

*The Triple Threat Showcase @CODA*
Monday 04/25 8pm FREE
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=19d06c1b74&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Imposters Theater and Triple Threat are teaming up with our neighbors at
Coda to bring you our favorite performers of the month! This is a showcase
featuring stand up, characters, music, and other nonsense.

*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=d1401d24d5&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.
Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Lauren Francis

*Improv Level 1 with Ryan Santa*
Sundays 1-3pm Beginning 05/01
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=6302ee7b4a&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This course is an introduction to long-form improvisation, based on the
style developed by The iO Theater and The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
We will start with a focus on the fundamentals - agreement, listening, and
support - as well as the thing that should come across in every scene: the
fun.

*Moving From Think to Ink: A Sitcom Writing Workshop*
Sunday 05/01 3:15-6:15pm $45
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=c7ec1a885c&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Sitcom pilots are among the most-requested work samples when deciding
whether to represent or hire a comedy writer. Pilots are also requirement
for most TV fellowships and writing competitions. But without formal
screenwriting background pilot scripts are tough to navigate. *This
workshop will equip you with tools needed to get your ideas onto the
scripted page.*

*Improv Night @Forest City Brewery*
Sunday 05/01 7pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=a33096ee70&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Join us for a night of live improv comedy! Each show features a class
graduation show, a special guest group, and a set from some of Cleveland’s
top improvisors in The Imposters Society. Each group will take your
suggestion and perform a completely made up, never before seen show!

Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=bf481b2b84&e=8aeda9a7f9>