[NEohioPAL] CAROL LESLIE'S QUARTET BOP STOP SAT 7 MAY 7pm

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:21:32 PDT 2022

Please join us for a wonderful jazz concert at the Bop Stop, (2920 Detroit,
44113), Saturday 7th May, 7-8.30pm. We'll be performing wonderful songs
from the Great American Songbook, as well as some contemporary pieces, and
will feature our guest, guitarist Hichem Ferrah, who will perform a
mid-show cameo of excerpts from his new CD! With the marvelous Ed Ridley on
keys, Jeff Slater on bass, Sunny Tabler on drums, this will be a dynamic
and colorful show, with a little something for everyone. I always love
singing with them!

The Bop Stop is a fabulous listening room, whose funds go toward music
therapy for children via the Music Settlement. It has a full bar, their
kitchen just re-opened with hand-held items such as tacos, and parking is
adjacent or on the street. Grab your tickets now, and do bring proof of
vax! Bring your energy, warmth and enthusiasm to make this a night to
remember.

(Can't go? The show will be livestreamed free on the Bop Stop's FB page,
where you can also find it available later. If you watch the livestream, do
consider donating a tax deductible sum.)

Here is the link for performance and ticket details (tickets also available
at the door):

https://www.themusicsettlement.org/events/2022/05/07/carol-leslie-bop-stop

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*