[NEohioPAL] $100- Senior Portraits-1 Day Only!

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 07:42:33 PDT 2022

Graduation season is almost here & last month's Senior Mini session day was
a huge success. To celebrate we will be hosting one more Senior Mini
Session on Sunday May 15th, 2022 at The Italian Cultural Gardens. All
sessions will be by appointment only. Each session will be 30 minutes and
includes 1 outfit, 10 edited digital images, & a $10 credit toward any
prints package order. All prior customers will receive access to priority
scheduling for the next two weeks only.​​​​​​​​
SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION TODAY ONLINE ON LRYAPHOTOGRAPHY.COM. For additional
information please visit our website or call a studio representative at

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography
LRyaPhotography.com
(216)452-0924