[NEohioPAL] Spring Bulb Fundraiser to Raise Money to Bring FREE Arts programming to Greater Cleveland

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Apr 29 11:26:14 PDT 2022

Thank you for your interest in supporting PRISM: Education and Enrichment Through the Arts, an initiative dedicated to offering free arts- based programming across age groups, income levels and arts disciplines with a special focus on the underserved and the marginalized.

What do PRISM programs look like? Here are some examples:
• Free concerts at community centers for all ages
• Free creative writing programs for seniors to keep them sharp and connected
• Free programs in the schools to enhance curriculum
• Free story hours in preschools
• Free activities for the differently abled
• Free programming of all kinds for people emerging from trauma

And as everyone on this list knows, it's crucial the artists and educators who create and present these programs be appropriately compensated, and the funds raised will be used for that purpose.
The more we raise the more we can do together, and the faster all our  pandemic hit bank accounts in the arts community  can be replenished as well.

Browse the selections here and place your orders my May 15th and feel free to share

| Margaret Reardon
Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC  |

|    440-292-7739  |

|    margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com   |