[NEohioPAL] Baldwin Wallace Senior Showcase at Beaumont This Coming Friday

Bruce Hennes bhennes at gmail.com
Sun May 1 08:41:58 PDT 2022

*The Baldwin Wallace Musical Theater Department, Beaumont School and JWP
Productions Present*

*The Baldwin Wallace Music Theater*

*Senior Class Showcase*

*Opening act to be announced*

*Friday, May 6, 2022*

*Location:  Beaumont School in Cleveland Heights*

*6:30 pm show* / $20 per person / Order tickets here:
https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventid=0277F6EB-E4AE-7D8C-273ACA1D09E2A85F

*8:30 pm show* / $20 per person /  Order tickets here:
https://www.instantseats.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.event&eventid=0277F7AB-FF56-23A3-5011215D235427CA

                              Both shows are the same.

After four grueling years of school, the Baldwin Wallace Musical Theater
seniors went to New York City in mid-April and put it all on the line.

They spent months creating and rehearsing an original, exciting,
tightly-choreographed, non-stop theatrical production to showcase each
student in front of the Broadway casting directors and agents who have the
power to put them on stage in regional touring productions, cruise ships,
TV shows and movies - and the ultimate goal for many, the Broadway stage.

The Senior Showcase took place in Manhattan last month, but the students
are bringing this show to the Beaumont School stage one last time this
coming Friday, May 6 at 6:30 pm, repeating the show at 8:30 pm -- and at
the very end, when they all join hands and take that final bow, it will be
the last time this group of students ever appear together on a single
stage.

For more than 15 years, we did this showcase on the Nighttown stage, It was
always an emotional experience for the kids, their parents – and the
audience, too.  This is a show you won't want to miss.

 For group sales (10 tickets or more) or questions, call Bruce Hennes at
216-978-2047.

*PARKING INFORMATION*

   - The theater at Beaumont School in Cleveland Heights is on Fairmount
   Blvd., just east of Lee Road. The entrance to the theater is "behind"
   Beaumont -
   - Do NOT use the front entrance to Beaumont on North Park.
   - We are anticipating a sell-out audience for both shows, so parking in
   the Beaumont lot immediately adjacent to the theater is going to be tight.
   Once that parking lot is filled to capacity, we'll block off the lot and
   you will find parking on the adjacent side streets.
   - Because of this, please allow a little extra time to arrive before the
   show.
   - Ticket buyers will receive complete, easy-to-read directions before
   the event.

*COVID-19 Policy:  We are going to use whatever policy Playhouse Square has
in-place at the time of performance.  As of today (and subject to change at
any time), audience members are encouraged, but not mandated to wear a
mask. Guests who are unvaccinated must wear a mask. We ask that all
audience members be respectful of one another's choices. Guests exhibiting
symptoms of COVID-19 or who have tested positive within the last 14 days
must stay home.       *

--

*Hennes Communications*
Crisis Communications | Reputation Management | Litigation Communications |

w 216-321-7774 ext. 101 | c 216-978-2047 <hennes at crisiscommunications.com>|
www.crisiscommunications.com