[NEohioPAL] FREE ACTING BY MISTAKE WORKSHOP WITH WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH - 5/10/22

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 18:13:25 PDT 2022

                   ACTING BY MISTAKE A class taught by: William Roudebush

WilliamRoudebush will be giving a FREE Acting By Mistake Workshop this Tuesday May10th from 7-9pm on ZOOM.

If you areinterested or YOU KNOW SOMEONE who might be please forward this informationabout my FREE WORKSHOP.

ACTING BY MISTAKE is a practical guide to auditioning, rehearsing andperformance that leads actors to trust themselves, utilize their fears, createfrom their mistakes and head toward a more positive process.

TO REGISTER for the FREE WORKSHOP just email me back at roudebushwilliam at gmail.com andI will forward the login information for this ZOOM WORKSHOP.

TESTIMONIALS:

“Bill’s uncanny genius is knowing how the actor and the playcan work together like a Swiss watch.” WilliamMastrosimone, playwright.

“For several years, I’ve only been partially able toarticulate, or utilize, what Bill’s book, and his teachings have brought rightout into the middle of things, where I have begun to believe they belong, andwith blazing clarity. Austin Pendleton,actor, director, playwright & master teacher.

“I loveworking with Bill in his ACTING BY MISTAKE workshops. I’ve been taking hisworkshops for over two years now. He gets us to ‘connect’ with the character inan organic way. He helps us allay the normal fears we have as actors, and ourneed to get it ‘right’, by creating a playful process in which we focus more onthe character’s experience than getting the exact words of the text correct inthe rehearsal process. That is so freeing. I’m feeling much more confident nowin how I approach a character and trust that organic process of developing acharacter.” John Sannuto, Chair, TheatreDepartment, Long Island University.

For background information on ACTING BY MISTAKE log on to www.xlibris.com

For background information on William Roudebush log on to www.williamroudebush.com