[NEohioPAL] LEAD ACTRESS NEEDED FOR INDEPENDENT MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCTION (PAID: $100 PER DAY)

Joel D. Anger joelda55x at aol.com
Sun May 8 21:08:46 PDT 2022

     LEAD ACTRESS NEEDED FOR INDEPENDENT MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCTION (PAID: $100 PER DAY)

     A lead actress is needed for a local, independent music video production. This role pays $100 per

day and involves three days of shooting (May 14th, 15th, and 16th). All of the locations have been

secured and booked and all of the other roles have been cast. We had a lead actress selected, but she dropped

out because she was experiencing complicated medical issues. Rather than canceling and

rescheduling everything, we would like to proceed and finish shooting. If any actresses are

interested, they may e-mail joelda55x at aol.com and attach a head shot and resume to the

message. We will get into contact with the potential candidates and discuss the script. Thank you.We appreciate your time.