[NEohioPAL] Parma Symphony Concert May 15

John Roberts john.d.roberts21 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:05:45 PDT 2022

 The Parma Symphony will present their final concert of the 2021-2022
season this coming Sunday, May 15 at 3:00 pm. in the Valley Forge High
School auditorium. Please plan on attending and while you are at it, invite
several friends to attend with you. *Oboist Bruce Biggin will be performing
Jean Francaix: L’Horloge de Flore for oboe and orchestra. The orchestra
will also play Three Dance Episodes from “On the Town” by Leonard Bernstein
and Symphonic Dances by Sergei Rachmaninoff.*

As we enter a new concert season starting next Monday, we are pleased to
announce that the Symphony will be producing Amahl and the Night Visitors
on December 11, 2022, at 3:00 and 7:30 p.m. This will be in addition to
their four concerts throughout the year. Tickets are now on sale on the
orchestra website at: https://parma-symphony-orchestra.square.site In
addition, you may now use your credit card to order your tickets. There is
a convenience charge for each ticket ordered.

Finally, we are looking for five organizations to cover the cost of
printing the orchestra's program. The organization receives the entire back
cover for one concert and will be listed in the program. The cost for this
is $250.00. If you know of an organization that would like to sponsor a
concert, please contact me at john.d.roberts21 at gmail.com.

Finally, on behalf of Dr. Rand Laycock, orchestra director and the entire
Parma Symphony Orchestra, THANK YOU for your continued support. I hope to
see you in the lobby next Sunday. Jack Roberts