[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS & PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh@aim.com beezersh at aol.com
Tue May 10 04:02:14 PDT 2022

Time for updating your headshots!  Auditions are “springing” up in CLE again which is such a delight for our beloved Cleveland theater community. Please keep me in mind for your photographic needs including productions, events, social media,  family portraits, and more.  For more information, see the links below,  and continue to stay well!Peace,~Daren Stahl PhotographyDaren Stahl
|  |

Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.comDaren Stahl Headshots
$100 for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.  Longer sessions are available.  Headshot Portfolio: https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshot-Sessions/Studioheadshots/ "This has been a most enjoyable experience" ~ Evelyn"You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness....we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone  ~Julie To view Daren's pricing page, click below. https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing
Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.com OR you can contact me through the Smugmug links.  See you soon!Daren Stahl Photographyhttp://www.darenstahl.smugmug.com