[NEohioPAL] Arts Administration Coordinator (and Dance Teacher)

Cleveland, Dance To EvOLvE cleveland at dancetoevolve.com
Thu May 12 10:55:19 PDT 2022

Full Job Description

*Here is a full time opportunity in the dance world. What? Yes, you read
that right! *This is a full time opportunity in our Cleveland area division
where your right and left brain can shine combining your passion for
marketing and dance into one role. This is an opportunity to enrich
children through dance, always have a change of scenery at different
locations, and work with a company that is going beyond the norm! *(We have
dance parties in our weekly team meeting.)*

*A bit about us: *Dance To EvOLvE is a mobile children’s dance company, and
is unique as we don’t have ‘one’ studio. Through our great teachers, we
offer high quality classes in recreation centers, schools and other venues
all around Cleveland, Chicago, and San Diego. We have specialized in ages
2-12 years in ballet, tap, and hip hop for over over 14-years. We are a
team who love what we do and love the dancing kiddos!

Our mission is to evolve our students through dance while creating
heart-warming smiles! We have a vision to become the #1 choice in
children’s dance classes! *(You’ll see from all the exclamation points that
excitement, bubbliness, and high energy is key around here.)*

*A bit about the role: *We are seeking a dynamic Marketing & Communications
Coordinator (and dance teacher!) to grow the company. The business side
would oversee the marketing and communication in all three cities (yep, big
job!), be responsible for meeting strategic growth goals, and support event
planning/shows, administration, and customer service. *(Yeah, this section
got a bit more serious, but we are also hard workers who want to grow this
company.)*

The dance teacher side would give you multiple weekly children’s classes in
tap, ballet and hip hop in our Cleveland area division. (We provide a great
teacher training program if you need to rehearse your teaching skills abit.)

   - Cleveland based. Relocation assistance available.
   - Approximately 30 hours per week on the business side with a starting
   salary and bonus potential! Paid holidays, sick and vacation.
   - Approximately 10-15 hours on the teaching side with weekly classes,
   subbing, camps and other opportunities. Teaching hours paid at a good
   hourly rate in addition to salary.

Computer, phone, printer and travel reimbursement provided. *Predominantly
work from home with an appropriate flexible schedule.*

*A Bit About You: *You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude who thrives in an
independent work environment! You are accountable for results, energized, a
team player, happy, want to be part of a growth story, and are passionate
about marketing, teaching, dance, kids and kids. You understand that
running a children’s dance company is not always about butterfly tutus, but
requires dedication to the business *and* the students. If this is you, we
have an amazing one-of-a-kind opportunity where you can thrive!

   - College degree.
   - Marketing experience in creating and tracking campaigns, social media,
   flier design, SEO support, and grassroots marketing.
   - Experience in Canva (or something similar), google docs, word/excel
   and Mac experience a plus.
   - Dance and teachng experience in ballet, tap, and hip hop.
   - Must be fully vaccinated.

*Did you just do a 30-second excitement dance?* Great! We want to hear from
you. To apply, please submit the following:
1. Cover letter including a list of at least 3 typos that are in this ad,
clarify you are living in (or planning to move to) Cleveland, OH

2. Resume, including your dance background

3. Complete the phone interview and two Indeed assessments

4. Include an email subject of “I’m ready to market Dance To EvOLvE!”

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year

Benefits:

   - Flexible schedule
   - Paid time off
   - Relocation assistance

Schedule:

   - Monday to Friday
   - Weekend availability

Supplemental Pay:

   - Bonus pay

COVID-19 considerations:
Dance classes have COVID precautions in place.

Education:

   - Bachelor's (Preferred)

Experience:

   - Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
   - dance teaching: 2 years (Preferred)

Work Location: Multiple Locations
*Dance To EvOLvE *I Dance Today For Your Life Tomorrow
*Dance Classes
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/dance-classes/schedule/> *& Camps
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/summer-dance-camps/>, Birthdays
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/dance-birthday-party/>, Preschools