[NEohioPAL] SEEKING HOST FOR RED CARPET EVENT

Dezmond Peterson petersondezmond at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:07:16 PDT 2022

What About Them Productions is seeking a Host to capture interviews and
interact with guests for our RED CARPET premiere of *TRAPPED*.

The RED CARPET premiere for *TRAPPED* is set for Sunday June 12th at Atlas
Cinemas Lakeshore 7 from 4pm-5pm.

If you’re out there and interested send us a headshot, resume, and sample
of your work is a PLUS to whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com and put HOST in
the subject line.

Any gender or ethnicity is welcome. Pay is $100

Visit our IMDb page to learn more about us at:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3763242/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Also, visit and like Trapped – the movie page at:

https://www.facebook.com/Trapped-the-movie-104702105152589

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

So many lives are connected to your destiny. If you give up, What About
Them!