[NEohioPAL] VOLUNTEER and See Performances at Cain Park Summer 2022

Savanah Pfister skpfister2017 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:58:06 PDT 2022

Cain Park Is Hosting Volunteer Orientation for the 2022 Season

Becoming a Cain Park volunteer is a great way to make new friends, share
your community pride, and support your love of the performing arts. And you
do this all in a beautiful outdoor setting! Duties include: greeters,
ticket scanners, ushers, and general event related positions. For every
concert/event worked, volunteers receive one ticket voucher that can be
redeemed for admission to another event. Certain restrictions apply.

We kindly ask that you attend an orientation session, where we will share
information about the 2022 season, discuss the details of being a
volunteer, and answer questions while we enjoy some pizza together. Both
sessions will take place on the *Terrace at Cain Park*, which is located up
the steps to the right hand side upon entering the gate closest to the
Evans Amphitheater. The Terrace is #15 on Cain Park's map
<https://www.cainpark.com/DocumentCenter/View/782/CP_MAP_2019_Web?bidId=>.

We request that you *RSVP no later than Thursday May 26th,* by visiting the
link listed below the Orientation dates.

   - Saturday May 28th from 1:00pm-3:00pm Cain Park Terrace
   - Tuesday May 31st from 6:30pm-8:30pm Cain Park Terrace

Click this link to RSVP to Cain Park 2022 Usher/Volunteer Orientation!
<https://forms.gle/enaezoRt4pagVVeTA>

Questions can be sent to: housemanagerscp at gmail.com

--

*Savanah K. Pfister*

House Manager | Cain Park | City of Cleveland Heights

B.A. Arts Management | The Ohio State University | 2020

440-759-2127 | skpfister2017 at gmail.com <Pfister.55 at osu.edu> |
*housemanagerscp at gmail.com
<housemanagerscp at gmail.com>*