[NEohioPAL] Press Release: Ensemble Theatre takes residency at Notre Dame College in South Euclid

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue May 24 11:11:21 PDT 2022

*After a long hiatus, Ensemble Theatre is excited to announce its
residency at Notre Dame College in South Euclid! *

After spending the last couple of years navigating the COVID-19 pandemic as
well as changing locations, *the staff and board of Ensemble Theatre* are
excited to announce our *new residency* on the campus of *Notre Dame
College in South Euclid!!! *

*"Both my mother and I graduated from Regina Highschool, so in a lot of
ways I am returning to the "stage" where a lot of this began for both of
us!" -Celeste Cosentino, Executive Artistic Director *

Celeste Cosentino is the Executive Artistic Director of Ensemble which has
served audiences in Northeast Ohio for over 40 years. The small
professional theatre, founded by her late mother the year after she was
born, has navigated this world alongside her in so many ways!  She is also
excited and grateful to have recently been named the *Director of Theatre
Studies at Notre Dame College* where she will work alongside the amazing
Performing Arts Department staff to guide Notre Dame College Performing
Arts Majors/Minors (and non majors alike) as part of the college's
Performing Arts yearly series, college classes, and community programing!

*"NDC is thrilled about our newly formed partnership with Ensemble Theatre!
Ensemble is a fantastic organization that has brought the joy of theatre
into the lives of thousands. We know that they will quickly become welcomed
as part of the NDC community! The Performing Arts Center and the Regina
Auditorium will become the new home for Ensemble's productions and
programming, which will be included as part of the Perform at NDC Community
Series! We hope to see you at some incredible performances during the 22-23
season!  *

*-Michael Krueger, Co-Director of Performing Arts, Assistant Professor of
Music, Director of Instrumental Studies*

*Ensemble will be announcing the amazing selection of productions and
programs we have planned for our return to live performing in early June!!
Stay tuned for this exciting line up!!  *

**Coming up in June will be Ensemble's first official in person program
as a resident theatre at Notre Dame College, a staged reading of India
Nicole Burton's new play "The Light Post" in the Regina Auditorium! Visit
Ensemble's website for more information, and then join us!  (*Covid-19
protocols will be followed for this reading, so please check Ensemble's
website for current protocols.)*

For more information on this reading, the upcoming season, and on this
exciting new partnership please contact Ensemble Theatre's Executive
Artistic Director, *Celeste Cosentino*.
Email: *celeste at ensemble-theatre.org <celeste at ensemble-theatre.org>* |
Office:* 216-321-2930.* (*Celeste is** happy to provide photos if needed as
well, so please let her know!)*

*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*
*www.notredamecollege.edu/academics/academic-divisions/performing-arts/
<http://www.notredamecollege.edu/academics/academic-divisions/performing-arts/>*

*We are excited for what comes next and look forward to seeing you in our
audiences again very soon!! *
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org :: 216-321-2930