[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater - Announcing June Workshops & Classes - Musical Improv, Comedy Writing, & More!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:15:22 PDT 2022

*Imposters Theater - Announcing June Workshops & Classes - Musical Improv,
Comedy Writing, & More!*
*Improv Level 1 with Ryan Santa*
Saturdays 12-2pm Beginning 06/11
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=09792fe83f&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This is our entry level class designed for anyone interested in learning
the fundamentals of improv and also interested in having fun. Limited spots
remaining, get on it!
*Improvised Musical Level 1 Workshop with Sarah J Storer*
Saturday 06/18 10am-2:30pm $80
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=1aebe537d0&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Whether you're new to musical improv or a veteran, you'll leave with the
foundations and/or new knowledge to become a brilliant musical improviser.
Come prepared to move, sing and have a great time!
*Jumpstart Your Comedy Writing Workshop with Michael Busch*
Sunday 06/19 3:15-6:15pm $50
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0b14beb45d&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Whether you’re focused on stand up, sketch, storytelling, or general
comedic writing, you will walk away with practical ways to get your brain
moving when it feels like it’s stuck in park.

*If You Build ItAn Improv Workshop with Jo Rou*
Saturday 06/25 4:15-6:15pm $30
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=e4d45df89e&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Learn to set up your improv field of dreams through group scene building,
authentic performance, and living within the environment. We will also work
on how to get out of your head and into the world of the characters you
portray.
*Have a friend who likes comedy? Forward them this email!*
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=c16b370fc9&e=8aeda9a7f9>