[NEohioPAL] Sound/Lighting Supervisor/ Lecturer Position

Joe Natt joe.natt at oberlin.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:24:28 PDT 2022

Title:  Sound and Lighting Supervisor/ Lecturer
Posting Number: APS150707PS
Department:  Theater & Dance Program
Job Summary:

The Department of Theater invites applications for the position of Sound and Lighting Supervisor to begin on August 1, 2022. This is a 12-month, full-time continuing Administrative and Professional Staff / Lecturer position supervised by the Senior Technical Director and reporting to the Managing Director of the Theater and Dance departments. The Sound and Lighting Supervisor is a new position being integrated into our department and will serve a pivotal leadership role as a member of our teaching and production staff.
Previous User Comments (if applicable):

Please login to http://jobs.oberlin.edu/hr/postings/12057 <http://jobs.oberlin.edu/hr/postings/12057> to review this posting and take any necessary action.