[NEohioPAL] HYT Memories - Friday, June 10 and Saturday, June 11

Pamela Fine olydia78 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:29:30 PDT 2022

Join Heights Youth Theatre on:

Friday, June 10, 2022, 7:30 PM or

Saturday, June 11, 2022, 7:30 PM

at Notre Dame College, Regina Auditorium, 4545 College Rd, South Euclid, OH
44121

HYT Memories: Past, Present, and Future

A musical revue highlighting songs and performers from the last five years
of HYT shows.

After two years of virtual programming, we are so thrilled to be back
together on the stage in person to celebrate with our Heights Youth Theatre
community! We are so excited for the future and will have some special
announcements to share. We hope you will join us and bring friends and
family with you as well!

TICKET OPTIONS:

$20 Priority Seating: Premium seats in the first 5 rows and includes the
pre show reception.

$15 General Admission ($12 for students and seniors): Includes the pre-show
reception.

All tickets include an invite to the pre-show reception beginning at 6:00
pm.

To purchase tickets visit: <goog_1502342846>
https://heightsyouththeatre.com/tickets-2/
*https://heightsyouththeatre.com/ <https://heightsyouththeatre.com/>*