[NEohioPAL] Science Boy's Magical Christmas Casting Call

Alex deCourville briancurtiswalker at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 14:27:14 PDT 2022

What: Science Boy's Magical Christmas - a short sequel to Science Boy's High School Reunion (currently on Amazon Prime)When: Expected Filming in late Summer/Early FallWhere: Akron/Canton OHCompensation: Meals - This is non-SAG, non-union (I am planning an Indiegogo so I'd LIKE to pay people but no promises)Available Roles:Gunther Treppenwitz (M, 30+) - The main antagonist, think Hans Gruber crossed with a mad scientist. All races are welcome but Eastern European accent preferredThe Smoker (M, 30+) - Yes, it's a spoof of the Joker. Again, all races welcome but thin and gaunt features are preferred (Note: Gunther and Smoker share sides)Council of Science - The script calls for Isaac Newton, Madam Curie, Einstein, and Stephen Hawking. If you can impersonate any of these people - or any other famous scientistsAlso several other roles available - businessmen, party guests, henchmen, etc.How: Send headshot, resume and other related materials to adecourv at gmail.com and you'll get sides for an audition (deadlines currently flexible)