[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS AND PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 10:17:38 PDT 2022

|  |

Daren Stahl Headshot Services
$100 for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.  Longer sessions are available.  Headshot Portfolio: https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshot-Sessions/Studioheadshots/ "This has been a most enjoyable experience" ~ Evelyn"You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness....we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone  ~Julie To view Daren's pricing page, click below. https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing
Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.com OR you can contact me through the Smugmug links.  See you soon!Daren Stahl Photographyhttp://www.darenstahl.smugmug.com