[NEohioPAL] This Week @Imposters Theater: Shows, Improv Jam, & Improv Level 1 Class

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:16:23 PDT 2022

*Coming Up @Imposters Theater*
*Improv Level 1 with Ryan Santa - ONLY FOUR SPOTS LEFT!*
Saturdays 12-2pm Beginning 06/11
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=fa79d05c86&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This is our entry level class designed for anyone interested in learning
the fundamentals of improv and also interested in having fun. Limited spots
remaining, get on it!
*Improv Game Night*
Friday 06/10 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=ae15b2f9ea&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Let the games begin! This monthly show features all your favorite improv
games from the shows you grew up with like ‘Whose line is it Anyway?’ and
‘Improvaganza’. Everything will be made up on the spot as we quip, guess,
perform, and sing our way through an hour of hilarity. With a changing cast
of performers every month, you truly will never see the same show twice!
*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=1a4232c22d&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.
*The Stupendous Superhero Standup Showcase*
Saturday 06/11 8pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=fdf74dc811&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Hey, True Believers! Watch as we assemble Cleveland’s first-ever collection
of comedy crime fighters, Saturday 6/11 in Tremendous Tremont! Marvel at
our mélange of mild-mannered jokers & take in their top-secret superheroic
tales. *After performing, each comedian receives a prompt to tell you a
brand-spankin-new superhero story based on their act.* Then YOU get to help
us decide which hero wins the day!
*Improv Night @Forest City Brewery - FOLLOWED BY OUR NEW LONGFORM IMPROV
JAM*
Sunday 06/12 7pm $10
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=ac44be7705&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Join us for a night of live improv comedy! Each show features a class
graduation show or a new group, a special guest group, and a set from some
of Cleveland’s top improvisers in The Imposters Society. Each group will
take your suggestion and perform a completely made up, never before seen
show!
*The Triple Threat Show*
Mondays 8pm Free/Pay-what-you-want
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=a8d87e4a14&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Can you sing, dance, and act? Then you’ll wanna take the Greyhound to
Broadway.
Are you looking to try out some stand up? Have a new character you want to
debut? Want people to hear your musical comedy? This show IS for you!
This is a booked show, please email triplethreatimposters at gmail.com
<triplethreatimposters at gmail.com> for a spot.
Just want to watch the show? Admission is free, but seating is limited. Please
RSVP here.
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b180281a44&e=8aeda9a7f9>